Thursday 30 June 2011

Movie time!

 

" babyghost Fairy-lone dreams"




Assalamualaikum ~


So today is Wednesday, as wat I've decided last week with my friend, we supposed to go jogging. BUT .. as soon as I punch out my card,  a blessing rain falls down :P  I hate to drive on the rainy day so we've change our plan. one of my friend got two free ticket to watch movie and that's it..  no plans & knowledge about any showing movie currently (EXCEPT THE TRANSFORMER 3) and we know it's Impossible to use the free ticket for FILM HAS JUST SCREENED TODAY + Ticket for Transformer 3 almost SOLD OUT, so we've decided to watch SUPER 8 .

what is SUPER 8? for people who don't really care about Current Film on Screen (That's me) , I watch the movie without any idea. I dunno what is all about, i dunno how box office or not is the film.. i Just hope it can help me to kill my time & expect it to be good. Deep down, disappointed a lil since there's a lot of peeps queuing outside just to watch Transformer 3, but why am I stuck watching super 8 here??? But seeing the Producer name is hurrmm.. quite familiar. That is when they displayed the Transformer 3 trailer & I saw the producer is the same. "Steven Spielberg" . ok He is really 1 of the big shoot ya! why I never care? OMG!


oh long introduction ! my point is, I love the film! it rocks! I am not a film critic so i won't give any *.  hoho.. 1 of the co-star is Dakota Fanning sister, Elle Fanning and she really got talent just like her sister. Nice thing about the movie? cause a heart attack!!

>> Some info bout the movie



" After witnessing a mysterious train crash, a group of friends in the summer of 1979 begin noticing strange happenings going around in their small town, and begin to investigate into the creepy phenomenon."

Want to know more please find it in wikipedia ( I belum khatam to post a "click here" link ) :P or just buy the DVD & watch it.. make sure u buy the gold disc 1 ! :D


TIME TO SLEEP ~ *_* GUTTY NITE !! ♥ ♥




1 comment: