Tuesday 5 July 2011

Keseksian@SeXy

"babyghost Fairy-lone Dreams"

Assalamualaikum~~

Sebelum itu.... ,  story ini lsg tidak berunsur 18SX,SG,PL.etc ke bawah.. [harap maklum] :D

today i wanna talk about natural sexy.. focusing to women of coz.. who cares bout man sexiness.. nothing to envy :P

so it's all bout girl.. girl.. girl okeh .. hohoho

some concern (IMO), girl sexiness is more from the physically appearance, from the way they dress up, to the way they talk or walk.. (which sometimes it can be fake ya!) tat's why (IMO),   there is no way short skirt, open back tops, etc .. etc can make u look sexy when u are not meant to be sexy that way.. coz again (IMO) sexiness is from inside.. it shows when it wanna show..


Girl sexiness from my view?? interested enuf to know?? hahahahhaa.. I'm a girl yet still talked bout this [ I believe I was jealous ] !!

Sebenarnya Dragon Ball ada 7 biji semuanya .................. [IKLAN] ~~

OK ada 3 kategori keseksian Perempuan dr mata saya.. which is;

1. Girl wearing Simple Necklace


2. Girl Driving Manual Car (especially when they playing with the Gear) ~ it's the reason I want a driving license so much before.. but due to some reason, I ended up driving an auto car now! dem.. TIDAK sexy lansung






Do I look sexy? well I just used my leg... hahahaha

3. Lucky women with Height (without the help of high heels)

















 Last but not least ~ I dem want a new whitegold necklace since it broken few years ago!!! (my point :: kuciwa ~)



4 comments:

  1. baiklah, ai tidak seksi! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha.. kita serupaaa ~~~ kita serupaaaa... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. lian ~ necklace tu ba.. BM.. doesn't it mean sumtin 2 u? hahahaha.. coincidentally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BM? ekekeke..seperti kenal kan muahahaha

    ReplyDelete